- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Thursday, 24 May 2018 12:42
- Written by Dmitriy Kalinin
- Hits: 3152
Welcome to the Runorm Online Store operated by Technormativ LLC. Your privacy and protection of your personal information is important to us. We recognize that when you provide us with this information you trust us to act responsibly.
The Personal Data we collect about you are process usage data, your name and contact information, your username and password, the name of your employer, your payment information, records of your orders from Runorm Online Shop and your IP address. We collect Personal Data when you visit our website and when you order our products through the Runorm Online Store.
Data Protection & Data Privacy Principles
We have in place what we believe to be appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect through our website. We limit access to your payment information to those employees and vendors who need access to process your payments. Payment card information provided to the Runorm Online Store or to the electronic payment systems we use is protected against unauthorized use by 128-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security features.
Payments with credit cards are made by forwarding to the site of electronic payment system - ChronoPay (www.chronopay.com), PayPal (www.paypal.com), and Skrill (www.skrill.com). In this systems payments security is provided by the SSL Protocol to transmit confidential information from client to the system server for further processing. Further information transmission is done via private bank networks of highest protection levels. Confidential data of client's card (details, credentials etc.) are collected and processed in the processing centre. Thus, we cannot get personal and bank data of a client including information about his/her purchases in other on-line shops.
We routinely review our security measures and refer to industry security standards to keep current with best practices.
How We Use Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to monitor website usage, administer your account, process orders you may make, send you marketing materials that may be of interest to you, and to make our websites more user-friendly.
More specific details about those types of Personal Data we collect and why we process them are provided below:
We collect information about visitors to our site and how visitors use our site.
We will create log files when you visit our site. The files are used for diagnostics and to monitor product usage. The log files do not record your name, address, phone number, or payment card information. We aggregate information about what pages users access or visit. The log files contain some or all of the following information:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the device that accessed our websites
- The date of the visit
- The time of the visit
- The path taken through our websites
- The browser being used
- A list of files downloaded or viewed
- Any errors encountered
Personal Data You Provide to Us
We collect and process the Personal Data you provide to us when you use our site.
We collect and process Personal Data when you order products from the Runorm Online Store and when you contact us with questions or comments. This Personal Data may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment card information, employer information, username, and password.
The Personal Data you provide to us is used in the following ways: to respond to emails you send us; to fulfill your Runorm Online Store orders; to send you marketing and promotional materials; to administer your online account; and any other use specified at the time you provide the information to us.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may disclose Personal Data if required to do so by law or if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website;
- protect the personal safety or property of website users, the public or Technormativ LLC and its employees.
Retention of Personal Data
Generally, the Personal Data we obtain about you will be retained up to five years after your last purchase. You may ask us to delete your Personal Data at any time, and we will do so unless we are required to maintain that information to comply with applicable laws or we still need the information for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
A cookie is a small text file stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones, and any device used to browse the Internet, capable of storing navigation information for statistical or functional purposes. Some cookies may be used to recognize the user viewing a particular website, make navigation easier, and customize the content. Cookies also allow us to keep track of items you add to your shopping cart. There are several types of cookies, including, for example, browser cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies.
Cookies We Use
You can set your browser to accept or reject the setting of all or certain cookies, or to request to be notified when a cookie is set. However, please be aware that the blocking of cookies may have the effect that you will not be able to use all of our website's functions.
If you do not want to be tracked by social media widgets, log out of all social networks you're logged in to before visiting our websites.
Analytics and Marketing
Correcting Personal Data
Changing Marketing Preferences
For Users in the European Union, European Economic Area, and Switzerland
The data controller of the Personal Data you provide on this website is Technormativ LLC.
You may contact us by mail, by email, or by telephone.
19 Shosse Entuziastov
+7 965 582 33 83
+7 495 796 83 81
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis for Processing
As explained above, we process Personal Data in various ways depending upon your use of our websites. We process Personal Data on the following bases:
(1) with your consent;
(2) as necessary to perform a contract when you request services;
(3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing you with our products and services, enhancing our web services, conducting analytics, and delivering relevant advertising.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
- Access and Confirmation You have the right to ask us if we process Personal Data about you, and in some circumstances, to obtain a copy of your Personal Data.
- Deletion and Blocking Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to have your Personal Data deleted or blocked without undue delay.
- Direct Marketing You have the right to object to our processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Consent To the extent we are processing Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Data Portability Under certain circumstances, to the extent we are processing your Personal Data based on consent, or that it is necessary to perform a contract with you, and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the Personal Data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.
To exercise those rights, please contact us.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint You have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority in your country.
We are headquartered in the Russian Federation. Personal Data may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the Russian Federation. The European Commission has not determined that the Russian Federation ensures an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.
By providing us with Personal Data, you consent to the storage or processing of your Personal Data in the Russian Federation and acknowledge that the Personal Data will be subject to the laws of the Russian Federation, including the ability of governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of the Russian Federation to obtain disclosure of your Personal Data.
This is the website of the Runorm Online Store. You may contact us by mail, by email, or by telephone.
19 Shosse Entuziastov
+7 965 582 33 83
+7 495 796 83 81